We, at Choo’s Enterprises Ltd., are always looking for dedicated and focused individuals with a creative mind to join our team.
Keep checking our website for Job Opportunities that may arise.
The Production Manager will be responsible for the technical management, supervision, and control of the production processes. Shift and ‘on-call’ work may be required at times based on production needs.
- Plan and draw up a production schedule
- Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
- Set the quality standards
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programs
- Organize the repair of any damaged equipment
- Liaise with different departments, teams, and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met
- Work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
- Collate and analyze data, putting together production reports as required
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers
- Review worker performance and identify training needs.
Qualification and Experience
- BSc/Ba in Business Management, Food Science or relevant field is preferred
- Proven experience In managing the production process
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
Please send a cover letter and a detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com to apply for this position. Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.